Our Family

Our Family
Paul, Lara, Chantel, JD, Lou and Reece

Our Passions and likes

  • All of us love music of all kinds
  • Anti Whaling. We support "Sea Shepherd"
  • Camping
  • Chantel - Modeling
  • Chantel - Modified cars and attending events Modeling
  • Discovery Channel lol
  • FAMILY
  • Festivals
  • FRIENDSHIP
  • JD - Cycling
  • Lara - Making bead jewellery
  • Lara - Reading
  • Lou - The World Wide Web
  • LOVE
  • Motorbikes
  • Paul & JD - Cars - classic and modified
  • Paul - Making everyone laugh. lol
  • We love animals especially our 2 cats(Mulix & Charly) and 2 dogs(William & Blitz)

Friday, 20 August 2010

Update. ETC

It has taken me a couple of days to get to my blog as I have had a couple of really "BAD" days with pain and dizziness. I even passed out yesterday and have been struggling to keep on my feet without falling. Its getting to me alot.

I went to my appointment with Prof G, I waited an hour and a half over my appointment time which is ok we didnt mind too much, but was in there for about 10 minutes, that has bothered me slightly as he also didnt lay a finger on me or even want to see the list of new problems I typed up, for the first time ever he made me uncomfortable..
I asked Paul what he thought and we have decided that it must have been at the end of Prof G's day and he had a really important "thing" to do!! lol.

The outcome this time is that I go back to the "Pain management" program at Stanmore Ortheopedic Hospital, Prof G say's that alot has changed there in the last couple of years since I was last there. Sounds great as I found it did help me when I attended last time.I just hate to be bored so I take so much stuff with me, My beads, art stuff etc etc . But its sooooo much easier to keep to the "plan" when I am there and without everyday life getting in the way.

I am still not happy about needing to use my wheelchair, but I suppose I am being vain and stubborn!! (For a change)It is now out of the cupboard and I am looking for some "Go faster" stripes lol.. am sure I will find a way of making it suit me.

We have also taken on another teenager. "AJ" she is a lovely girl all full of beans, and its her 17th Birthday tomorrow.We are going to take her to an open air party, I just hope I dont have to come home early, hence the wheelchair!

Anyway thats where we are right now! Short and sweet today. Especially after the last post. Keep well all and gentle hugs peace and love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment