Our Family

Our Family
Paul, Lara, Chantel, JD, Lou and Reece

Our Passions and likes

  • All of us love music of all kinds
  • Anti Whaling. We support "Sea Shepherd"
  • Camping
  • Chantel - Modeling
  • Chantel - Modified cars and attending events Modeling
  • Discovery Channel lol
  • FAMILY
  • Festivals
  • FRIENDSHIP
  • JD - Cycling
  • Lara - Making bead jewellery
  • Lara - Reading
  • Lou - The World Wide Web
  • LOVE
  • Motorbikes
  • Paul & JD - Cars - classic and modified
  • Paul - Making everyone laugh. lol
  • We love animals especially our 2 cats(Mulix & Charly) and 2 dogs(William & Blitz)

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Today.

Today is not a good day. Its now 14;30 on a saturday afternoon and I am still in bed. My back, my hips and my calves are throbbing/pulsating with pain, am just waiting for my shoulder to join in like my finger just has :o(.
I am also very moody and maybe a bit tearfull too. That could also be due to my little girl going away to the Grand Canaries for 2 weeks lol.. I told her I am physically able to bend myself enough to go in her suitcase, but NO she would not have it lol. She is now nearly 13 and I think I am the last person she would want tagging along with her and her friends,Its so surreal watching her grow into a young lady, moods changing taste in clothes etc.(Sometimes it is real hard work!)She even hates me on occasion now too. I remember that one with me and my poor Mum.

I had so many things planned to do today as my new rule is to achieve at least 1 thing a day (although I would secretly like to have achieved 100 things today!)
I have been "Spring Cleaing" I can be a bit of a hourder so am being very brutal. The less thngs I have the easier it will be to keep the place tidyer.. see there is a method to my madness I hear a tidy home means a tidy mind... oh dear he he my mind must be really messed up, lol not really, its not that bad lol.

Am hoping by the end of today I feel at least a bit happier but the thought of staying in bed all day does not sound too exciting does it.M\aybe I can get on with adjusting the new jewellery design I am working on. But first a little sleep I think.

I hope to start hearing from fellow EDS/POTs patients and their carers or families as I think its "Good to talk" anyhoo going to have some ZZZZzz's this has made me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment