Our Family

Our Family
Paul, Lara, Chantel, JD, Lou and Reece

Our Passions and likes

  • All of us love music of all kinds
  • Anti Whaling. We support "Sea Shepherd"
  • Camping
  • Chantel - Modeling
  • Chantel - Modified cars and attending events Modeling
  • Discovery Channel lol
  • FAMILY
  • Festivals
  • FRIENDSHIP
  • JD - Cycling
  • Lara - Making bead jewellery
  • Lara - Reading
  • Lou - The World Wide Web
  • LOVE
  • Motorbikes
  • Paul & JD - Cars - classic and modified
  • Paul - Making everyone laugh. lol
  • We love animals especially our 2 cats(Mulix & Charly) and 2 dogs(William & Blitz)

Saturday, 3 July 2010

RANDOM!!

Ok, So I am trying to have "more of a life"! Sounds Great. But you never know what could happen lol. Yesterday I decided we would borrow Paul's Dad's work Van take the dogs Amber, and one of Amber's friends to the Woods for the night and sleep in the van.(the random part lol) So after we pack my crutches enough bedding that I wont notice that I was sleeping on a "blow up bed" medication, etc etc etc we arrive at the woods when the weather man says "its going to rain" GREAT we thought but decided to stay anyway. We ended up having a great time really really enjoyed ourselves, the dogs were even quite well behaved. Toasted marshmallows too mmmm mmmm. And it DIDNT rain. So I said to Paul what a lovely time we had had and not too much pain or body trouble. Then on the way into Paul's Dad's house this morning "THUD" collapse! I am on the doorstep turning green. My hip had finally decided to "POP" back into place properly. OMG the pain this time made me feel so sick. Its not that popping back into socket is a bad thing but the pain is soooo intense.Hence I am now sat down with my leg up writing this because I am P....d off. Why can I not just have 1 just 1 day free of pain or popping, it puts a right downer on everything I try and do. In 2 weeks there is a great free event on that I really dont want to miss now I have this "I must do more" attitude. So whats the problem you say well I just found out to get to the event I will need to make my way accross fields and nature trails..
Erm Hmm. PIGGY BACK time I think lol. I just dont feel that life is fair. Yes I am in a bum mood but I want a life! thats how I feel right now.So there lol

No comments:

Post a Comment